As a Business Administrator apprentice you will learn to:
- Ensure that all Depot administration is processed and completed accurately, efficiently and in the timescale required to support the team.
- Deal with both telephone and face to face enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional, and knowledgeable way.
- Liaise with the Credit Control department in response to customer account queries and applications.
- Other duties will include invoicing customers, stock reconciliation, filing, mailing promotional material, reconciling petty cash, data entry and reporting.
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet task deadlines
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Training provided by in house Learning & Development Team
- Support from external training provider
- 15 Month programme including minimum 12 month learning period plus end point assessment
- GCSE Maths and English desired but not essential, as these will be covered during the apprenticeship