Daily duties will include:
- Carrying out mechanical repairs on various makes of cars
- MOT repairs & service work
- General repairs e.g. brakes, clutches, and timing belts
- Running diagnostics
- Help in cleaning the workshop
- Good communication skills
- Hard working and have a good work ethic
- Willing to attend college one day each week
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Should be looking for a career in the motor trade, have lots of enthusiasm, ambition and a willingness to learn
- Should have a genuine interest in cars
- Should have a pleasant, outgoing personality
Should have a good standard of education, preferably with GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or D (new grades 4 or 3) passes in English and Maths, but these are not essential.
Possible progression to higher responsibilities.
About the employer
We are a new business based in Kilnhurst/Swinton Rotherham, South Yorkshire, Proud to be in the motor trade going strength to strength. We offer a no-hassle buying experience and provide a great aftercare service to our valued customers. Here at Phoenix matter, we are always pleased to welcome back past customers and look forward to meeting new ones.
In addition to our vehicle sales, we have on-site MOT services and repairs facilities and we offer car valeting and vehicle servicing and repairs.
We offer smart repairs, wheel repairs, machine polishing, replacement parts, and accident advice too.
PHOENIX MOTORS LIMITED
DONCASTER ROTHERHAM AND DISTRICT MOTOR TRADES GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster Rotherham & District Motor Trades Group
Neil Corfield 01302 832831 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Autocare Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)