We started with 1000 songs in your pocket. Now it’s over 70 million. Music is part of Apple’s soul. Whether it’s classic jams or hot new tracks, shredding songs to bang your head to or tunes to move your hips to, music inspires us and drives us to do our best work every single day. Apple Music’s editorial team puts together the best playlists and recommendations in every genre in the industry. It’s about the music you love, but just haven’t heard yet. Technology provides access, but we believe in human curation and that if you can't feel the music, you can't reliably recommend it. Do you share our passion for content? If so, we are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious applicants to join our year long program.
The Apple Media Services Development Program is a 12 month entry level program commencing in July 2021. It is above competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development. You will have a range of responsibilities including significant day-to-day tasks alongside longer project work. You will be a vital and impactful member of the team and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- An ear for the hottest new songs and artists relevant to our target customers.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
We are a fast paced company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is a short overview of some of the responsibilities you will help the Apple Music editorial team with:
- Curating our Browse homepage and playlists to make sure our customers are presented with the most relevant tracks, playlists, content and stations available.
- Acting as a key liaison between the Apple Music team and the music industry.
- Compiling information from disparate sources to provide insights that will drive the business.
- Generating ideas for content campaigns that will surprise and delight our customers.
- Managing communication with other internal Apple teams.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021