Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings as well as assisting with passports and visas
- Make purchasing orders for the department
- Process invoices via APM and process expenses
- Organise internal and external team events including keeping a regular update of the Jaguar Land Rover events calendar
- Organise monthly team meetings including JLRs Global team meetings
- Provide administrative support cover during holiday/absence
- Provide essential support to two managers including: Diary, travel and email management and organising regular feedback meetings with team members and customer meetings as required
- Support on special projects e.g. recruitment process
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage several tasks at once, flexible and able to cope under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.