Youll support the department with a variety of important tasks including Sage payment allocations and preparation of commission invoices.
Flawless attention to detail is needed to resolve invoice queries, and update our reservation system, as well as oversee emails that come in.
Above all, youll love problem-solving.
You will work in our Finance team - our hardworking and close-knit team here at SilverDoor Apartments - who are responsible for supporting each part of the business in achieving its daily targets.
Spilt into our Accounts Receivable/Credit Control or Accounts Payable team, theyre a bunch of enthusiastic personalities who play a critical role in assisting our strategic growth plan, issuing payment requests, processing invoices and producing our end of year financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Have good numeracy skills and some exposure/knowledge of Excel
- Problem-solving skills and an analytical approach to business
- Have a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure