The Accounts Apprentice will provide efficient and effective administrative support to the accounts department.
- To provide general office services for the accounts payable department, including:
o Envelope filling
- To support the accounts department maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To maintain the filing and archiving systems in line with the organisations policies and procudures
- To process routine documentation
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Answering phones for the department, taking messages and passing to the correct member of staff
- To provide appropriate cover as and when required
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post Requirements
- The drive and determination to excel during this challenging apprenticeship
- Minimum 5 GCSEs grade A-C or equivalent, including Maths & English.
- A real can do attitude Additional information