The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our UKI Grocery Team. This is a great opportunity to become a critical member in one of the fastest growing divisions at Deliveroo.
In this role you will manage the relationship with one of our top grocery retail partners, including being the day-to-day contact between them and Deliveroo, communicating their needs to internal teams, helping grow their business on the Deliveroo platform and developing the best in class value proposition for our customers.
What youll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships with one of our top Grocery retail partners in UKI.
- Driving partner performance by owning your portfolios business growth through proactive reporting, weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings and reviews, analysis, improvement projects, and identifying growth opportunities. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change and devise solutions to ensure issues are addressed and your accounts continue to grow.
- Managing marketing and promotions planning for our grocery partners as they scale on the platform. You will collaborate cross-functionally with our Grocery and Core Marketing.
- Ensuring that we are developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Owning the execution of grocery site roll-outs as we scale the proposition, mapping our gaps in coverage for expansion of your partners.
- Representing Deliveroo across your partners organisation, and ensuring that our internal stakeholders are supporting where appropriate.
- 4-5 years experience in an account management or commercial role. Experience in, or working with, online or offline grocery retail is preferable.
- Partner obsessed, with effective relationship building, organisation and communication skills whether face to face, or through video, phone or email.
- Confident working with and analysing data - able to cut through the noise to understand what performance improvements will help grow your grocery partners, in order to make clear and actionable recommendations.
- Able to create ideas and strategies to drive growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively with all levels of Deliveroo.
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company is preferable