- Enjoy the festivities with Christmas closure & take a day off for your birthday, on us
- Company pension scheme (5%) and access to financial advice
- Virtual lunchtime yoga classes, Cyclescheme and Active Teams membership
- Dedicated social committee to keep us all happy and connected with remote working
- Lunch and learn sessions - an opportunity to keep us looking up
- Training budget and continuous personal development plan - based on your strengths
- Broaden your horizons on Six, with all the great online industry events that we encourage you to take part in
- Annual profit share scheme
- Were also looking forward to being together under one roof again in our open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton, Bristol.
Think differently: We inspire brands through strategy, design and technology
Weve been mastering our craft for twenty-five years, and over that time weve built an exciting client list that ranges from the local to global. Through it all, were proud to be independent, in business, in creativity and in spirit. Weve worked hard to create a working environment which is both exciting and sociable, and if you think you could be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Were looking for a driven Account Manager to join our fast-paced agency and manage one of our leading blue-chip accounts.
Salary: 26 - 28k
Responsible to: Client Partner
Starting date: ASAP
At Six, we believe that brand is culture and culture is brand. What does that mean? Well, for us, it means our employee experience is our number one priority. We want to give our staff the space and support to do the best work of their lives - which works out great for our clients too.
Thats where you come in. Were looking for a driven Account Manager who will lead with responsibility for your own areas of the account, overseeing projects that range in terms of scale and scope. An Account Manager at Six must demonstrate impressive client handling skills - be an effective communicator, able to confidently address and understand our clients needs and identify and forecast new opportunities on behalf of our agency.
Youll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about both our own agency and those of our clients. We are always learning, and youll have an appetite for latest developments in digital and be up to date with industry news. You will also be able to see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details.
You have already gained a minimum of five years experience within a marketing agency or similar, with some digital marketing experience and a proven track record delivering integrated projects.
You will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline.
You will be self-motivated as well as pro-active, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials.
Account and client-facing responsibilities include:
- Project management supremo: A reputation for getting things right - first time. An eye for detail and a warm relationship with (if not a passion for) spreadsheets!
- Creative and design whiz: A passion for (not just a warm relationship) with all things creative, and a deep understanding of how the process works.
- Financial management guru: All over the figures - with a permanent eye on job profitability.
- Client satisfaction second to-none: You know what your clients want before they do, and they will want to work with you before anyone else does.
THE NICE-TO-HAVES - or you can grow into
- B2B expertise: an understanding of how b2b marketing is differentiated from b2c.
- A strategic mindset: To have partnered with planners and strategists in an end-to-end capacity.
- Blue chip experience: Knowledge of how large organisations are structured, and how stakeholders are influenced.
WHAT YOULL GET FROM SIX
Unleash your strengths:
Our goal is to transform brands into experiences that deliver loyal customers, happier employees and a business ready for the future. Youll be an integral part of that. Thats why we use all our strength to help you nurture your own experience - inspiring you to think differently and empowering you to do the best work of your career. We do this by offering you three freedoms:
- Freedom to own - to take responsibility and think on your feet
- Freedom to grow - to take on new ideas, new perspectives and new challenges
- Freedom to wow - to show clients, customers and the world your talent