Kerbury Business Centre are a managed services provider to small and medium sized business, including IT hardware supply and support for Server, Workstation, cyber security, supply and install of photocopiers and multi function devices. There is an opportunity for an Apprentice to join their team.
You will be working at our head office with initial daily contact from Mark Goulding.
- Remote Management of Clients Desktops and servers.
- Computer builds and configuration.
- Managed Print help installing photocopiers.
- Configuration of printers and Photocopiers.
- Windows operating system Windows 10, Server 2016, 2019.
- Visiting clients after training period.
- Following the set ticket process and ensure tickets are processed correctly
- Maintain and where needed update service documentation
- Ensure your line manager is aware of any technical issues that may have a negative impact on the client.
- Maintain a high level of motivation and positive attitude in the team.
GCSE Grade 4 or above in ICT, maths, English and Science ideally.
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Good at timekeeping
- Smart appearance
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to work logically
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills e.g. writing/reading
The candidate will grow with the company to become a valued member of the engineering team and to achieve level 3 status.
You will be working from Haverhill Head Office, Monday- Friday 9-5 so you need to ensure travel is reliable and achievable. You need to maintain a smart appearance as may be required to attend site with other engineers.
Extra hours may be needed but this will be paid overtime. Wage will be increased based on age and ability.