Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business? How about a role where no two days are the same? In the Investment Bank Chief Operating Office (COO) Summer Intern Program, you’ll:
• direct focus on developing your knowledge of the Investment Bank through exposure across business areas, products and regions thereby understanding the business from front-to-back.
• be creative to provide support and solutions to the business in an environment which is dynamic across financial, regulatory and management areas.
• work with senior management across functions to develop, analyze and deliver business enablement
• own projects, from start to finish, which support, challenge and change the business
• contribute and produce from Day 1!
Youll join a team who shape the future direction of our bank. Through tackling new challenges every day you will shape your future. As one of the few banks that hire COO Interns this role is a unique opportunity to explore our Investment Bank, meaningfully contribute and lead change.
You need to be graduating in 2022 or 2023 and be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can: - analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision - plan, organize and communicate well - make things happen - stick with a task - work in a team - come up with ideas// Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after
On this 9 week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. Thats what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?