When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Across our global technology centres, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build, deploy and run everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. As a firm, we’re partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What You Can Expect
Joining our 12 Month Industrial Placement Software Engineer Program means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
At the end of the placement, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation.
Locations you may join in the United Kingdom:
You will only be considered for your first choice location preference, so please just select one.
If youre ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you’ll find your place in our 12 Month Industrial Placement Program.
Key skills include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degrees are preferred while other degree subjects may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be available to start on the Full-time Software Engineer Program in September 2024