You will learn various human resource practices, including recruiting, talent and development, employee relations and more while building the foundation for your career. You will have the opportunity to build your network, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We will give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What You Can Expect
After a 1-week induction, you’ll complete 3 rotations across Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank or in one of our Corporate functions. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different businesses across the firm.
The program is designed to give you experiences and insights into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Workforce Analytics, HR Service Delivery, Recruiting, Development, Benefits, and more.
On-the-job training is only part of what we offer. As well as having your own mentor to advise and support you throughout the program, you will have remarkable access to our leaders and gain insight into all areas of the firm, giving you the tools to take your career in many directions within the HR function. Upon successful completion of the program, you will work with the program team to identify a permanent role
You will make an impact through:
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Developing recruiting and diversity initiatives
- Working with business partners on strategic HR initiatives
- Shaping policies, motivating staff, and collaborating on succession planning
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cultivating human capital.
Key Skills & Qualities Include:
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be in your final year of study and be available to start on the Full-time Graduate Program in July 2022
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proactive team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry.
- Demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at JPMorgan Chase. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. With offices in more than 100 countries, we are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.