Do you love an intellectual challenge? Are you dedicated to quality design? Were looking for someone outstanding who can:
• Develop and extend functionality within analytics libraries to cater for business and regulatory requirements
• Work closely with colleagues across multiple quant teams to develop cross-asset solutions for risk management and P&L reporting
• Have frequent interaction with trading and control functions to provide support on modelling and quantitative matters
The Quantitative Analytics (QA) team is the Front Office group responsible for the development and maintenance of models used for the valuation and risk management of the firms trading positions in interest rate, fx, equities, credit and hybrid derivatives. The team works closely with multiple internal clients including trading, IT and control functions, as well as the central infrastructure team.
• Strong academic background in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics, engineering, etc)
• Proficiency in programming (especially C++ or Python) an advantage
• An understanding of financial products and markets
• Knowledge of quantitative finance, derivative pricing and/or machine learning techniques
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a fluent and articulate manner
To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.