What to expect
Our 9 Week Summer Internship Program begins in June. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more. Full-time employment offers may be extended upon successful completion of the program.
Our areas of focus include Big Data Analytics, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, Speech/Voice Analytics, Time Series, Computer Vision, Cryptography, Risk and Derivative Modelling, Explainability and Interpretability and Automated Trading.
Our team of global researchers is always working to keep us ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re looking for fresh thinking like yours—to design, build, deploy and run tomorrow’s innovative technology and analytics. Key Qualifications include:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or 1-Year Master’s* degree program in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) with an expected graduation of December 2022 - Summer 2023.
- Knowledge of machine learning / data science theory, techniques and tools
- Experience in mathematics and statistics modelling
- Programming experience with one or more of Python, R, C++, Java, C#
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience
*If you are / will be pursuing a 1-Year Master’s program please select ‘Bachelor’s’ level as your current degree type on your application.