Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
Our Graduate Development Programme provides you with an accelerated foundation to your career. There are 3 core components to the programme:
- On the job learning and training
- Professional Skills Development Programme
- Level 6 Senior Insurance Professional Apprenticeship Qualification
The above may sound a lot! That is why from the beginning of the programme, you will have a strong support system in place. All graduates are provided with a buddy, a mentor and a coach to guide them through the qualification as well as ongoing support from the Early Careers team and their manager.
- On track to receive a 2:1
- In order to apply, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or Republic of Ireland
- No Visa sponsorship
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate relationships.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
- Language and coding skills are also desirable but not essential.
There are three primary areas we recruit into:
Within broking, you could be working within a speciality team to understand all the risks associated with a particular sector and then working with a team to broker a deal.
As a Client Executive, you’ll be liaising with your clients and understanding their business, the risks and what value looks like for them. You’ll then be in a position to advise on the best course of action for their risk management and work with the broking teams to make this happen.
Working on projects means that you will gain exposure across multiple lines of insurance both internally and externally, allowing you to build an extensive network of talented professionals.
Within these roles, you would be placed within one of the following business areas:
- Risk Management