Do you enjoy delivering strategic projects together with a passionate team? Are you interested in working on projects across different Business Divisions of UBS?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• contribute to strategic projects and programs of the bank as an internal management consultant
• collaborate with our internal clients and their stakeholders
• team up to create solutions for complex project challenges
• reinforce smooth initiation, design, planning, execution and steering of programs and projects with the project manager and the involved team
• establish the required project structure, planning and reporting
• actively contribute to the development of Group Internal Consulting
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You'll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business…..
You’ll be assigned to the Management Consulting Practice team within Group Internal Consulting in London.
Group Internal Consulting is the UBS Transformation Powerhouse, providing professional internal consulting, project management and execution services on a global level. We contribute to relevant and impactful projects, we apply a firm-wide perspective and we shape our own environment.
Our Management Consulting Practice is the in-house consultancy team built to implement change by designing, driving & implementing projects that solve business challenges.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree at a University or a University of Applied Sciences preferably in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or Economics. In particular, you have/ are:
• An understanding of banking business and financial markets/instruments
• Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• A flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
• Strong interest in progressing your career in a fast, changing environment
• Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Excellent English (oral and written)
•A good command of Microsoft Office
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
We know that development opportunities are important to you and we want to make sure you you'll be successful. That's why our graduate training program is designed to ensure that you'll have an in-depth introduction to our firm and the business you will be part of. You'll start your UBS experience by participating in UBS Discovery, a training program that will bring you up to speed on our industry, strategy, capabilities and culture. // As you move into your target business you'll benefit from both business-specific and firm-wide on- and off-the-job training that will ensure you are a confident and competent contributor from day one. //Each business has its own program that varies in duration, scope and location, but they all share a similar approach that breaks down complex information into manageable elements. The teaching methods and environment encourage you to get to know your peers. In some areas, an extended induction period provides further team building and networking opportunities. You keep on learning once you join your team. You may be rotated through a number of desks and departments to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts. In some departments, regular lectures and presentation events allow for the sharing of knowledge as well as promoting team spirit. Ongoing training and development encourages your career progress.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?