Do you have an affinity for financial markets and can perform in a fast pacing environment?
We’re looking for a highly motivated graduate, who can support us:
• market making and risk management of structured products, exchange-traded and over-the-counter options on European and US equity names and indices
• coverage of retail clients across different markets
• close cooperation with sales to optimize our offering
• analysis of market/trading data to develop profitable trading strategies
• continuous enhancement of market making technology
You’ll be working in Global Markets, looking after professional investors like asset managers and fund managers. You’ll give them advice and do everything that’s needed to buy and sell securities for them. From start to finish. You’ll be able to draw on the strength of our platforms, products, services and people worldwide to give your clients whatever they need.
- In your final year or a recent graduate with a quantitative degree (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or similar)
- Experience in and understanding of financial markets
- VBA coding and other programming skills are a strong preference but not essential
We’d also like to see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?