Securities Services is the engine of the trade lifecycle, serving the industry’s largest institutional investors and their investment strategies. An end to end service model offers clients dedicated coverage and access to subject matter experts to address their evolving needs. Securities Services bring a unique combination of complementary business that, while distinct, work together to provide a seamless experience for institutional investors.
This program is designed to develop future leaders with a core understanding of the Securities Services business. You’ll have the opportunity to build your network, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
What You Can Expect
This two-year rotational program offers the opportunity to develop a comprehensive, end-to-end knowledge of the Securities Services business. You’ll participate in three eight month rotations, covering areas such Client Service, Product Development, and Operations. This program is designed to establish a strong foundation in the key disciplines of Securities Services so that you will be able to take on significant responsibilities and projects within the business upon completion of the program.
You will cultivate and hone new skills through an ongoing training curriculum, including specialized data literacy trainings, and all program analysts will participate in a 2 week bootcamp in New York. You will have the unique opportunity to participate in leadership trainings designed for your analyst class. In the program you will:
- Develop your analytical, technical and leadership skills while gaining hands on project management experience during your rotations.
- Building relationships across different product and functional business areas
- Being part of day-to-day project or client coverage teams that interact across a global organization
- Working on deliverables directly aligned to strategic client needs and priorities
We’re looking for future leaders of the business, with the vision and initiative to develop solutions and drive change. You should have a strong interest in finance, project management, emerging technologies, data governance and analytics, and use of digital tools to drive innovation. Our business is constantly evolving so we rely on strong teams players who are proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This role is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you require immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the requirements of this role.
- A well-rounded academic background is essential
- An expected graduation year 2021
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect & synthesize large amounts of detailed information, and use it to propose/deliver innovative solutions
- A strong team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services