What You Can Expect
This full-time program offers hands-on experience with extensive training. Our full-time training program is widely recognised as the best in the business.
You'll spend weeks with our leaders and top consultants learning about our products, services and business practices through interactive learning tools, case studies and modeling sessions. We provide extensive pre-training coursework to build your financial and economic expertise.
Your training doesn't stop once you finish induction. We view continuous professional development as a key part of our culture and our commitment to you as an employee.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Performing valuation analyses
· Working on mergers and acquisitions
· Building detailed financial models and executing transactions from pitch to close
· Analysing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations
· Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
· Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
· Sharpening your technical skills
· Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills and eligibility criteria include:
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
· Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
· Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles and beneficial for others; if applicable, please ensure you indicate other European languages on your application including the level of proficiency.
· You must be a final year University student, eligible to start full-time work in 2021
A well-rounded academic background is important — being on-track for a United Kingdom 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies is preferred. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.