If you think about how much actual time you’ll spend working in your lifetime, it truly is a grim figure. Staring at your screen with dry, irritated eyes, sitting on your butt all day slowly developing carpal tunnel syndrome from all that typing – what a nightmare.
Work doesn’t have to be painful. Add some joy to your work space with these crazy cool office accessories. Delightful.
1. This legitimately amazing foot hammock
So you can feel like you’re on holiday when you’re stuck at your desk, obvi.
2. An animal-shaped mouse for your computer
Sending sheer joy through you with every click. A little on the pricey side, but if there’s such a thing as #mousegoals, this would be it.
3. These CTRL + ALT+ DEL mugs
For when your computer’s installing all of those damn automated updates.
4. This crazy stylish Helvetica weekly planner
Because we all know Helvetica is totally the best font.
5. Rabbit ear memo boards for your computer monitors
For all of those highly important sticky notes.
6. A chill-as-a-cucumber penguin print
Look upon this penguin on the days where you’ve got zero chill.
7. A USB fridge for ice-cold beverages at your convenience
A totally necessary purchase.
8. These utterly stunning agate coasters
You so fancy, huh? Also – these will make a great gift for your boss.
9. Pencils with your name on them
So no one can justifiably steal your stationery.
10. A desktop background to rival all of your office-mates’ desktop backgrounds
Also a good time to clean up all of the random icons on your desktop. They make your comp run slower, y’know.
11. A cork cactus for your most important reminders
Because screw the effort of having to keep an actual plant alive.
12. This whiteboard clock you can plan your day with
I mean, don’t make all of the hands say ‘beer o’clock’, that’s just unprofessional.
13. An office nap pillow
Just don’t get caught by your boss.
Feature Image © Unsplash