GTR is a brand new train operating company, made up of a family of trusted local brands. From 2015, 22% of all passenger rail journeys in the UK will be run by them. They’re investing heavily in the infrastructure and technology on their lines, so they can deliver more. More trains, more seats, more services, more routes, more station improvements, more platforms with WiFi and more information. Above all, they want to give your customers and their people more say – to help them create a better rail service for everyone.
From 2015, they’ll be running Gatwick Express, Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink services.
GTR is part of Govia – a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis.
Get your career off to a flying start with the UK’s largest train operator.
As well as first-class training that speeds you towards a great career, expect benefits that include:
– Structured training and development
– Yearly pay increase
– Free travel with on their network (Great Northern, Thameslink, Southern, Gatwick Express and South Eastern)
– Discounted train travel (for leisure) with other UK and European train operators
– Final salary pension with The Railway Pension Scheme
– 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
– Various discounted deals with major retailers
Plus there’s all the satisfaction of working on exciting projects unique to GTR – like Transforming Thameslink and replacing their Metro Trains – that will make a huge difference to transport in the South East.