It is competition time here at Debut HQ! We are giving away two Arcadia gift vouchers (valid in Arcadia Group retail stores including Miss Selfridge, Burtons, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, Dorothy Perkins, Evans & Outfit).
To enter the competition, visit @DebutCareers.
Ts & Cs
- The deadline for submissions for the first stage of the competition is midnight on 15/11/15. Entries must be shared on or before that date.
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over. Employees, close relatives and anyone otherwise connected to Debut are not allowed to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this social media competition.
- Only one entry is permitted per person and entries after the closing date will not be included.
- The rules and entry of the competition are as follows: enter the competition by retweeting the official competition tweet from @DebutCareers on Twitter and also follow Debut on Twitter.
- The competition will have 2 prizes to be awarded to 2 different winners. Each prize will consist of a £50 Arcadia Gift Voucher, that can be spent at Miss Selfridge, Burtons, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, Dorothy Perkins, Evans & Outfit
- There will be no cash or other alternatives offered instead of the prize. It is non transferable and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
- The 2 winners will be chosen at random and Debut will notify the winner when and where the prize will be collected/delivered.
- The winner will be notified via email and/or DM on Twitter/Instagram and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date. If for any reason the winner can’t be contacted or they do not come forward to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement at random.
- The decision of Debut is final in respect of all matters to do with the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you (entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition, as well as these terms and conditions, is governed by English law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Debut.